Friday, October 5, 2007

i wish

Days have passed
Life has changed
I used to watch u from my room’s window
I used to watch u looking at urself at the mirror
I used to think that sumday I’m gonna tell u
I used to think that I’d take my time….my own sweet time
But the days had passed and u were gone
U were gone and I still hadn’t told u
I wish I hadn’t taken my time
Coz I knew that I cud never win against time……….
I used to be happy those days
Now I aint anymore
I cant believe that dis moment has come’
I cant believe that I have to say dis
I aint a person who’d actually say dis
But baby here it goes: “I’m sorry and I’ll always be”
I’d been waiting all my life to say that I loved u
But I guess that waits gonna be an eternal one
I really wished that I cud bare my mind to u
But I guess that aint gonna happen no more
I really wish I cud tell u how much I loved u
I really wish that I hadn’t waited so long
I know that u’ve already gone
But I guess its now my turn to go
I wish that dis day would’ve never come
I wish I cud’ve told u
I wish…oh I really wish
I wish that I wouldn’t have to say goodbyeI wish …oh I really wish…………….

4 comments:

AbhijanB said...

That's a pretty classy portrayal of all the cliches and Deja Vu that we face we all the time with this game of feelings.

Manishankar Datta said...

Man Shokuni would have been proud, a kind of mixture of emotions, in this one i can feel the sadness of leaving La Martiniere, and surprisingly it has a touch of romance, though i dont remember u ever having a romantic affair with anything human!

Lonely Soul said...

Wel wish is nyce.......... its gud............ most importantly it touchd my soul.......... as far I knw myself........... nothin touch me tht much except nature......... So I gues its natural???????

vasud said...

lol .... hey .... like I said before .... the poems are nice ... though please change the mood .... how abt some analysis ... lol ....